Stay connected in style. Living in a in comfortable, contemporary home that’s right where you want to be. Two beds or three? Flat or house? At Royston Road you’re spoiled for choice. With fifty 2-bed flats, six 2-bed houses and eighty 3-bed houses to choose from, New Avenue Living means the home you’ve always wanted at a price you can afford.
A New World of Renting
Just a couple of miles from Glasgow City Centre but a world away from expensive private renting, Royston Road homes are spacious, unfurnished and ready to go with quality built-in appliances and super-fast wi-fi. Communal landscaped gardens on your doorstep add oxygen to your life, the all singing, all dancing Touchstone management service adds ease to your life, and our pets considered policy adds humanity.
A Better Way of Living
Join a well-established community with schools, shops, leading supermarkets and services all close at hand – perfect for a growing family. And when you crave crowds and action Glasgow’s city centre couldn’t be easier.
- Each bedroom is a generous double, with equally generous storage space.
- The modern fitted kitchen includes a stainless steel oven, electric hob and hood as standard,
- The stylish, practical bathroom has attractive tiling and an over-bath shower.
- The airy lounge/diner is a relaxing haven.
- Super-speed fibre Broadband is installed and ready to go.
- Free access to communal storage and gardens
- Floor and window coverings included
- Pets considered
- Green is good. So is saving money. All apartments are super energy-efficient rated to EPC-B.
- Designed for practicality and style. Each tiled bathroom includes an over-bath shower.
- Two spacious double bedrooms with ample storage for your clothes
- Sleek, modern appliances complement the stylish fitted kitchen. The stainless steel oven, electric hob and hood are ready fitted.
- Neat dining areas included in every lounge.
- Super-speed fibre Broadband pre-installed for todays communications.
- Communal storage for bikes and communal gardens for pleasure.
- Ask about bringing your pet.
- Floor and window coverings included for instant privacy.
- Purse-friendly. All houses are super energy-efficient rated to EPC-B.
- Options to suit your life. Three double beds or two doubles plus a single. Either way, the rooms are spaciously airy with masses of space to put your stuff.
- Every house has a well-designed bathroom, beautifully tiled with modern elegant fittings and an over-bath shower. The larger houses additionally have an en-suite shower room.
- Cooking is a dream in the modern fitted kitchen with its top of the range a stainless steel oven, electric hob and extractor hood.
- Make the house your home, your way. Plenty of room for a generous dining area in the main lounge.
- Fashionable, functional floor and window coverings in every room.
- Meting modern needs with super-speed fibre Broadband already installed.
- Communal storage for bikes an unallocated parking spaces for cars.
- Pets considered
- Communal gardens with room to relax
- Super energy-efficient rated to EPC-B, saving you money at the same time as saving the planet.
New Avenue Living is all about living well in well-established communities. Royston has primary and secondary schools, doctors, dentists, a post office and everything you need to live without leaving the area. Lidl, Tesco Extra and Costco are all here, complementing a wide range of smaller, local shops and services.
The Glasgow map is heaving with great places to eat and drink from local Royston establishments to the City Centre. With every nation’s cuisine represented, carnivores and vegans and every preference in-between are spoiled for choice.
Leave the car at home in one of the unallocated parking spaces and hop onto one of the many regular bus services straight to Glasgow’s city centre. Its only 2.3 miles so you’ll be there in less than half an hour with none of the hassle of parking. For longer journey the airport is 11 miles, the M8 is close by and Barnhill station – just half a mile away – has local services to Milngavie and Springburn.
Different homes have different rents but they are all Mid-Market Rent which means they’re all priced to be truly affordable. As an added bonus, Royston Road offers the Flatfair scheme so you can choose to pay a non-refundable £20 (+ VAT) in place of a deposit.